Skip to Content

Site Menu

Zucker School of Medicine - Home

Resources & Search

Zucker School of Medicine - Home
Menu Icon

Student Finance

Academic Success


Please submit a signed/completed form to the Office of Student Finance.

Note: MS4s who wish to submit a request to increase their cost of attendance to include expenses associated with away rotations and/or residency interviews, please contact the Office of Student Finance.

Loan Adjustment Request 
Students may submit this form to increase or decrease their federal student loans.

Request For Additional Funding 
Students who wish to replace all or part of their expected student contribution (EFC) with federal student loan funds OR students who wish to appeal their financial aid award package may submit this form.

Cost of Attendance Adjustment Request 
Students who have incurred additional costs during the academic year that are not captured in the cost of attendance may submit this form.

Non-Custodial Parent Information Waiver Request 
Students who do not have contact with their non-custodial parent may request to have his/her financial information waived.

Private Student Loan Self-Certification Form
Students who borrow a private student loan must submit this form to their lender.

contact us